Tulsi in traditional Indian medicine system is considered as a tonic which retains youth and avoids aging. The Hindi name for Holy Basil is Tulsi which means the incomparable one as there has been no herb which offers enormous health benefits as Tulsi. Tulsi is known as the “Queen of Herbs” and is rich in phytonutrients.
Tulsi contains minerals like Vitamin A, Beta–carotene, potassium, iron, copper, manganese and magnesium. It is a stress buster and a mood elevator. Helps in the management of tension and anxiety. Tulsi leaves also acts as a tonic for the heart. Tulsi is undoubtedly one of the best medicinal herbs. Tulsi has endless miraculous and medicinal values and have been worshiped and highly valued in India for thousands of years. Even by going close to a Tulsi plant it can protect you from many infections.
Tulsi is a sacred plant as per Hindu belief and is regarded as the holiest of all plants. Tulsi prevents from all diseases. Tulsi has world’s best anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-allergic, anti-disease properties. Intake of Tulsi helps to fight more than 200 diseases like flu, swine flu, dengue, fever, cough, cold, joint pain, blood pressure, excess weight, sugar, allergy, hepatitis, urine disorders, gout, piles, pyorrhoea, hemorrhage, swollen lungs, ulcer, stress, lack of semen, tiredness, loss of appetite, vomiting etc.
Tulsi Amrit Vati ark is made from 5 types of Tulsi.
- Rama Tulsi
- Shama Tulsi
- Shukla Tulsi
- Van Tulsi
- Rosary Tulsi Mixed in a very effective proportion.
- Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark has Lots of health benefits. Scientists have also acknowledged the medicinal properties of Tulsi. Tulsi Amrit Vati may help to keep away the deadly fevers like dengue, Malaria, and other types of fever. Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark health benefit includes oral care, relief from a respiratory disorder.
- Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark helps in asthma, lung disorder and stress. Also helps in removes the impurities of blood and increase the Immunity.
- Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark helps in controlling blood pressure, Diabetic and cholesterol. Tulsi Amrit Vati ark has anti-bacterial and anti- Viral properties.
- How to consume Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark:- Drink 1 drop of Tulsi Amrit Vati Ark in one glass (200ml) Water 3 to 5 times of day for better results. Or add 5drops of tulsi ark in 1 liter Water bottle and consume as you require